Thursday, October 31, 2013

Yep, you guessed it... Road Trip Wednesday!

What better way to get back into my blogging world (after a very long hiatus) than to hit the floor running with another Road Trip Wednesday post? Yes I know it's Thursday, but I don't think the blogging police will spend too much time fretting over it.

RTW topic of the week - What was the best book you read in October?

This is a remarkably easy question to answer, mostly because I've only read one book in the past month... or four. But I've got to say, even if I had read a hundred books in October, this would probably still be my answer -

The final book in the Divergent series. 

I'm not going to go into any details; I would hate to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it yet (which you should). But I will say this book broke my heart in all the right places, and I commend Miss Roth for taking such bold risks. I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us. 

~A


No comments:

Post a Comment