Thursday, May 30, 2013

If it's not writer's block, then what is it?

For the past couple of weeks I've been visiting my blog with every intention of actually writing a post... but then I just end up sitting there, staring at the blank screen, waiting for inspiration to strike. 

It never does. 


It's like my mind is completely empty. The itch is still there every day, nagging me, drawing my fingers to the paper, but as soon as I'm there all of the creativity just seeps out of me and I have no idea what to write. 


I know a lot of people don't believe in writer's block, but I am not one of them. What else could I use to describe my complete lack of inspiration? I do agree that it's something one creates for themselves though. I take full responsibility for this wall that has been put up in my mind, and I fully intend on breaking it down, very soon! Just as soon as I figure out why I put it there in the first place. 


~A

No comments:

Post a Comment